The Four-Day Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival Returns in May
The Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival returns this May and June with more tasty food, wine and craft beer tastings, live music, entertainment, and unmissable markets! Set to host its third annual event this 2018, the Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival is an unmissable event for foodies and winos, exploring and highlighting the region’s impressive culinary culture over 4 days.
More than 15,000 food and wine lovers are expected to gather on the Gold Coast for the Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival, which will be hosting more than 30 events up and down the famous Queensland beach destination. This exciting festival will use the Gold Coast’s scenic landscapes and first-rate venues to its advantage, bringing together the best local chefs, street food, restaurants, wineries, breweries, and distilleries. The long schedule of events will include degustations, picnics, workshops, demonstrations, live entertainment, and all the signature food events of the past Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival celebrations on the Gold Coast. These include:
• world-class craft beers and wines, famous street food trucks, and live music with Local Flavour at Burleigh Brewing - the perfect family-friendly day out.
• hand-delivered food and treats from local Surfers Paradise eateries in the picturesque Lionel Perry Park
• mouthwatering BBQ and an exciting BBQ cook-off with BBQ & Beats
• a wide spread of cheeses, pates, terrines, cured meats, and more with The Long Table at Mount Tamborine
• a fantastic food and wine tasting experience with the Food and Wine Tour
Lots more events yet to be announced!
The Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival is yet another great reason to visit the Gold Coast, where good food and stunning beaches make for the perfect getaway this Autumn. Save the date for the Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival returning on May 31 until June 3!
Don’t miss the Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival this May with our Southern Gold Coast holiday accommodation. Located on the scenic Bilinga Beach, Pacific Place Apartments is the ideal resort for families and couples wanting to discover the Gold Coast. We offer a simple choice of one, two, and three bedroom accommodation complete with homely living areas, kitchen facilities, and relaxing private balconies for the perfect holiday.
Book today by just visiting https://pacificplace.etourism.net.au
Image Source : Food and Wine Expo